Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Stress Is In Again . . . However . . .

Aparently, I'm back in that state again where the stress of schoolwork is kicking in again. Particularly, it's from the one class that generally - out of any other class in a semester - weighs on you the most. I won't mention the name of that class, but stress and worry over it has consumed me this evening.

Yet, I need to remember that I can't let it do so. "Think positive" is a short encouragement we hear a lot, but it is a nice little piece of encouragement that breaks the ice of said stress and lightens the load of it, even if for a while.

The last few days have been a challenge as I've been trying to take things one day at a time and not worry about the whole semester. In addition, I've had thoughts in how my relationships with friends and classmates may go. Will my semester end as one where I studied a lot, or will there be changes or such that have occured? Will there be relationships that continue, that develop? I can't forget my friends, nor those I care about. I hope I can encourage you by saying not to take the small things for granted. Remember those you love and who love you just as much. Remember the moments you share with others, no matter how brief or large they are. And as important as an education is, don't let it consume you 24-7.

Have to get back to studying now, and make sure I get sleep in tonight. Take care, everybody.

Warm regards,
B.E. Kerian

No comments:

Post a Comment