Monday, April 4, 2011

Job Interview Relection

So, last Friday, my interview in St. Paul, Minn., with Admission Possible went really, really well. It was les stressful than I thought it would be, which is always reassuring in such cases. The teaching portion I had to present for five minutes was the one I was probably most nervous about, and it went okay. But I think everybody else had a stronger approach to the material each of them presented. But more importantly, everybody, from the volunteers who interviewed to the other applicants, was just terrific. All in all, it was a great experience, regardless of whatever the outcome will be. I should be hearing back from them by the end of this month. I'll keep you all posted. I'm crossing my fingers and praying, and well as kind of taking risks at the moment, regarding what may happen this summer and this coming fall.

More info coming soon,
B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment