Friday, August 19, 2011

The Side Effects of Inactiveness or, "Ah, the Pitiness of Being Overwhelmed"

I have to remind myself at times that things in the world and focusing on the world itself (and the like) does not bring fulfillment. I started journaling immensely about two weeks ago. The last couple of days, however, I've been resorting to my lazy-self. In other words, I've allowed inactiveness to take over my control, and have even been snearing at the idea of journaling what I'm feeling.

I am also reminded that although there is so much I can do, in terms of writing, working, and talking to others, I can't do everything at once. (Not to put a limit on the latter, which is important.) But hey, we've all been there.

I'm at a loss for words now, as I'm trying to decide what I want to do at the library here. Like I said, there are so many things I could do, but I can't do everything at once. (Ah, the pitiness of being overwhelmed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment