Monday, January 2, 2012

Random Thoughts from Last Thursday and Friday of 2011

Thursday at 11:38am
This morning, I slipped my bike off an icy curb (which I was not aware of) and landed on right hip on the pavement. Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Even though I was fine after that, that fall was a pain!

This morning at work was good, until I spilt a bunch of little package boxes. Things like this instantly make me throw a fit and get me frustrated. (I can even have a tendancy to slip one or two s-words, I'll sadly admit.) "I HAD to do that," I quetly yell at myself.

I regret acting this way. I realize I need help and support in controlling my anger. Other people (and things, for that matter) deserve so much more than my behavior is toward them.

Friday at 12:56pm
Last night, my right hip and the left side of my neck started getting sore.

I'm feeling depressed again, as if I hadn't really accomplished anything lately. I haven't found work, moreover looked for any, hardly.

There is so much I can do, but I can't focus.

Again, I need help controlling my anger and my frustration.

1:24pm
I remember the "Hancock" quote that gives me assurance:

Life here can be difficult for me. After all, I'm the only one of my kind. You deserve better from me, I can be better. I will be better.

I also need to remember how I am toward those around me, including my friends and family. How I influence others is very important.

3:51pm
I am so thankful to be reminded of the importance and joy of starting again, of getting the chance to set things right again.

In regards to my behavior this morning, I am sorry. (I have offended no one but God. Yet, he holds account for those I have offended.)

What amazing reminders of love, friends and family. This is how I am put up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment